- Prepare federal and state individual income tax returns, gift tax returns, and estate tax returns.
- Prepare fiduciary income tax returns for estates and trusts.
- Advise on tax filing requirements for individuals, entities, deceased taxpayers, and certain foreign reporting requirements.
- Income Tax Projections for estimated payments or payroll withholding adjustments.
- Planning for Roth conversion, stock option exercise, buying/selling rental properties, retirement planning, and multi-state income tax reporting.
- Review and respond to tax notices/audits from the IRS and state taxing agencies. Represent taxpayers before the IRS and state agencies.
- Coordinate and prepare the final individual income tax return and initial estate income tax return for the year in which a taxpayer dies.
- Advise executors and trustees on tax implications of estate and trust distributions.